Find the answers to the questions you’ve been asking yourself in relation to our store. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please send Contact Us and we will be sure to help you as much as we can!
1. HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE TO ORDER?
- You can head to our 'How to Measure' page where you will find a step by step guide to measuring the feet & ensuring you choose the correct size. Size guides/measurements are also available on each product page.
2. MY ITEM IS FAULTY, WHAT DO I DO?
- First of all we are SO sorry! Not to worry though, please get in touch with us within 24 hours of receiving your item and email us at email@example.com and our customer service team will be able to help get this sorted for your right away. For more information please see our returns info page here.
2. I’VE RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM/SIZE
- Our customer service team will be able to sort this little mix-up out. Please contact us straight away, within 7 days of receiving your order - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
- We aim to get all of our orders dispatched within 1-2 business days of the order being placed. If for some reason there is a delay, you will be notified. Please note, some times we are experiencing a high demand of our products which may slightly delay the process.
4. COVID-19 - ARE YOU STILL OPERATING/SHIPPING?
- Yes, we are still dispatching orders daily. There may be some slight delays due to the current situation and pressure being placed on the national distribution network. We will keep you updated if anything changes.
Thank you for your support during this time.
5. MY TRACKING NUMBER HAS NO HISTORY
- Until your parcel has been sorted and scanned into an Australia Post facility there won’t be any tracking - events for you to check on. Your tracking ID indicates that your parcel has been dispatched by us and has started making it’s way to you. You’ll just need to give the tracking some time to update overnight or once it’s scanned as out for delivery.
6. IF APPROVED FOR A REFUND, WHERE WILL MY REFUND GO?
- All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method used to place the order. If you have used a combination of store credit and card/PayPal/AfterPay then your store credit will be re-issued and your payment refunded.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS?
- We accept all major credit and debits cards, as well as PayPal. Australian customers also have the option to checkout with Afterpay. Afterpay are a third-party company who will set you up with a fortnightly payment plan to pay off your items and receive your order straight away.
8. AFTERPAY PAYMENT METHOD KEEPS FAILING
- AfterPay are a separate company to us, so we can't be sure of the exact reason why they are declining your transaction. The most common reasons for this can be because:
- You have exceeded the $500 limit of currently placed orders with Afterpay.
- You do not have the full amount of funds available on your card at the time of purchase.
- There may be restrictions in place with your details in the Afterpay system.
- To be eligible for Afterpay you must hold and Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card, be 18 years old or over, and must be an Australian resident.